I am unable to log into the support portal using my Confluent Cloud credentials and I see an alert that says:
This login is different from your Confluent Cloud account login
Support portal invitations are sent to your email when you first sign up for Confluent Cloud
Users who have separate credentials for the support portal. Users may have separate credentials if they are in any of the following user groups:
- SSO Confluent Cloud users
- Local Confluent Cloud users who accessed the support portal prior to June 2021
- Confluent Support users who received an invite to create a Confluent Support account
- Confluent Support users who were setup with support accounts for a Confluent Platform subscription
As we work towards fully unifying Confluent Cloud and support portal accounts, we have started to allow some user types to start using their Confluent Cloud credentials to access the support portal.
The following user groups will be able to use their Confluent Cloud credentials in many cases:
- Local Confluent Cloud users who have never accessed the support portal
- Local Confluent Cloud users who accessed the support portal after May 2021
Users seeing this alert will need to log in with separate support portal credentials. If you are not sure which credentials to use, you can reset your support portal password.