Customer Advisory: Confluent Hub Connector Removals
The portfolio of connectors on Confluent Hub is subject to ongoing change, with regular additions, updates, and removals when necessary. Removals may be actioned for a variety of reasons; for example a removal request by its (third party) owner, removal due to legal or security concerns, or removal due to lack of use.
Please note that connectors which Confluent does not own or maintain may be removed in a matter of days. Confluent does not own connectors which are tagged on the Hub with the verification status of “Verified Gold”, “Verified Standard” or “None”.
If a connector will be subject to removal due to one of the aforementioned reasons, this page will be updated with the impending removal of such connectors from Confluent Hub along with a mention of any alternatives for customers to be able to retrieve removed connectors from alternative sources.
Confluent will maintain and update this page at short notice for affected connectors. We recommend that customers maintain a business continuity plan in the event that one of the connectors sourced from Confluent Hub has to be removed.
In order to be notified of any upcoming removals, you have a couple of different options:
- Subscribe to the mailing list on Confluent Hub
- Follow our Support Portal Announcements to keep up to date on other important announcements from Confluent.
Do not hesitate to contact your account team or create a Confluent Support ticket if you have any questions around usage of connectors available on Confluent Hub.
Below is a complete list of connectors that have either been, or are due to be, removed from the Confluent Hub as of 15th April 2023.
|Connector Name||Connector Type||Confluent Hub link||Removal Reason||Removal Announcement Date||Removal Date|
|Tigergraph||Third Party Connector||
No longer valid but connector can be downloaded at partner source
|Unmediated Vulnerabilities||2nd June 2023||9th June 2023|
|Yugabyte||Third Party Connector||No longer valid but connector can be downloaded at partner source||Unmediated Vulnerabilities||2nd June 2023||9th June 2023|
|PLC 4X||Third Party Connector||No longer valid but connector can be downloaded at partner source||Partner Request||15th April 2023||15th April 2023|
- June 28, 2023
- Added the GridGain connector to the Impacted Connectors table
- Removed the GridGain connector from the Impacted Connectors table, as the vulnerabilities were subsequently mediated.
- June 7, 2023
- Updated the Tigergraph and Yugabyte connectors removal date & added link to partner source
- June 1, 2023
- Added the Tigergraph and Yugabyte connectors to the Impacted Connectors table
- April 15, 2023
- Added the PLC4X connector to the Impacted Connectors table