We are pleased to announce a slick update to our Support Portal interface and expanded functionality. These changes are intended to improve ease of use, expand access to self-serve content via the Support Portal, and better highlight your support plan when submitting a ticket. This is Phase 1 of our Support Portal Redesign and we look forward to bringing more changes that elevate the portal to a best-in-class experience.
Here are just a few of the exciting features releasing on or around Sept 20:
- Visually pleasing UX Tiles replace plain text for Article Categories
- Re-organization of our 600+ Knowledge Base Articles into new Categories
- New header and footer
- Links to other Confluent sites
- Indicate what support plan your organization is on when you submit a ticket
- Rich text editor when interacting with tickets on the Portal
- Scrolling Table of contents for Articles
- Easy click to copy for code in articles
Your feedback is welcome! If you have any suggestions or requests for improvements, please feel free to drop us a ticket and let us know.