The Platformer is your go-to resource to ensure you continue moving at top speed on Confluent Platform. Read on for a quick download of the most important product updates, development resources, events, and more to assist with your journey with data-in-motion.
- Confluent Health+ provides a Confluent-hosted GUI that offers intelligent alerting and monitoring tools to reduce the risk of downtime, streamline troubleshooting, surface key metrics, and accelerate issue resolution. It helps offload Apache Kafka® monitoring costs related to storing historical data and is built on Confluent’s deep understanding of data-in-motion infrastructure.
- Confluent for Kubernetes provides a complete, declarative API to build your own private cloud Kafka service. It automates deployment of Confluent Platform and leverages Kubernetes to enhance the platform’s elasticity, ease of operations, and resiliency for enterprises operating at any scale.
- New premium connectors
- Oracle CDC Source Connector enables customers to reliably and cost-effectively offload data from Oracle Database to Confluent and unlock its use for real-time applications and use cases.
- Splunk S2S Source Connector enables customers to integrate Splunk data to Confluent, significantly reducing data infrastructure TCO while improving log data accessibility and portability.
Want more? Check out and subscribe to the Confluent release notes.
- Health+ blog
- Health+ datasheet
- Confluent for Kubernetes blog
- Confluent for Kubernetes GitHub
- Confluent for Kubernetes datasheet
- Current Confluent Platform content: Confluent Blog and Confluent Podcast
- Forum & Slack: Visit Confluent Community to discuss all things event streaming with other developers and experts from around the world
Want more? Check out Confluent Developer to continue learning.
- Free Automate Deployment with Confluent for Kubernetes course | Register now
- SpringOne: September 1-2, 2021 | Register now and visit our virtual booth
- Kafka Summit Americas: September 14-15, 2021 | Register now
- KubeCon: October 11-15, 2021 | Register now and visit our virtual and in-person booth
- Evolving from Messaging to Data in Motion with Confluent | Watch Now
- Connector Forum | Watch now
- Confluent for Kubernetes webinar | Watch now
- Confluent Health+ webinar | Watch now
Set your data in motion,
The Confluent Team