The Ingress keeps you moving at top speed on Confluent Cloud™. Read for an easy download of recent product updates, development resources, events, and more to assist with your data-in-motion journey.
- New Cluster API: Manage Topics, Consumers, ACLs, and more - The Cluster Administration API provides a simple, familiar, and universal way to build complex, custom workflows with a serverless solution in the language of your choice. Available for both public internet endpoint and VPC-peered clusters, you can now programmatically administer your Confluent cluster with:
- Creation, management, and deletion of Topics
- Management of cluster configurations
- Management of Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Management of Cluster Linking configurations (for public internet endpoint clusters)
And don’t forget, the Cluster Management APIs allow for automated provisioning and management of Basic & Standard clusters.
- Five new fully managed connectors - We’re constantly working to simplify the effort to access data across your entire business with an ever-growing library of fully managed source and sink connectors. We’ve just recently made five new fully managed connectors generally available:
Want more? Check out and subscribe to the Confluent Cloud release notes.
- Demo series: Cloud Cluster Linking, ksqlDB pull queries, and Infinite Storage - The Q3 ‘21 Release Demo Series is packed full of features like Cloud Cluster Linking and ksqlDB pull queries that enable you to continue building innovative, mission-critical applications fueled by data in motion. This 4-part series includes short, bite-sized demos intended to get you up and running with the new capabilities asap.
- Visit the new Confluent Developer site and sharpen your skills - If you haven’t done so already, make sure to check out the brand new and completely transformed Confluent Developer, a site built by developers for developers as the #1 destination for learning Apache Kafka® and Confluent. We’ve worked to make it the de facto standard site for anyone looking to learn about Apache Kafka, Confluent, and the cloud. The goal has been to put everything in one place, whether you’re an advanced user looking at event sourcing or you’re just starting out with your first Kafka experiment.
- More ways to continue learning
- Kafka Summit Americas: September 14 - 15, 2021 Register now - Filled with exciting announcements from Confluent, Kafka Summit is the premier event for developers, architects, data engineers, devops professionals, and anyone else who wants to learn about streaming data. It brings the Apache Kafka community together to share best practices, learn how to build next-generation systems, and discuss the future of streaming technologies.
Set your data in motion,
The Confluent Team