The Ingress is your one-stop shop to ensure you continue moving at top speed on Confluent Cloud™. Read for an easy download of the most important product updates, development resources, events, and more to assist with your data-in-motion journey.
Set up real-time activity monitoring across your Confluent deployment
Ensure ongoing security with real-time assessment of activity within Kafka topics and across your control plane including information about who tried to do what, when they tried, and whether or not the system gave permission to proceed. Audit Logs provide a simple means of tracking user/application resource access activity in order to identify potential anomalies and bad actors. Kafka authentication, management authorization, and Cluster RBAC events are captured within a new topic which you can consume in real time like any other Kafka topic and analyze/audit within your service of choice such as Splunk or Elastic. Audit Logs are available today within both Standard and Dedicated clusters and enabled by default.
Now GA: Datadog Metrics Sink Connector
The Datadog Metrics Sink Connector is now generally available. With just a few simple clicks, you can now send your Kafka metrics to Datadog for easy access within your monitoring tool of choice. Some key features of the connector include at-least-once delivery guarantee, automatic topic creation, multiple data formats, and more. This fully managed connector eliminates the need for development and management of a custom integration for Datadog Metrics and thereby reduces the overall operational burden of accessing Kafka data on the platforms where you and your teams already work.
Want more? Check out and subscribe to the Confluent Cloud release notes.
- New stream processing tutorials: Kafka Tutorials for Stream Processing
- Streaming ETL 101 in 30min: Streaming ETL Demo
- 5 Tips for Kafka Developers: Best Practices for Apache Kafka
- Constantly updated Cloud content: Confluent Blog and Confluent Podcast
Want more? Check out Confluent Developer to continue learning.
- Kafka Summit APAC: July 27 - 28, 2021 Register now
- Kafka Summit Americas: September 14 - 15, 2021 Register now
- Special Workshop: Build Event-Driven Microservices with Kafka, Kotlin, and Ktor Watch now
- Workshop Series: Build Streaming Apps with ksqlDB RSVP here
- Manufacturing Industry: Event Streaming Use Cases & Architectures in Manufacturing 4.0 Watch now
Set your data in motion,
The Confluent Team